Self portrait... ;)

foveonfan

Last Saturday morning I left home @ 3am to get to this location by sunrise. My little, ancient 4WD truck takes a little extra time to negotiate the steep mountain roads. But, it's worth it. :)

Sincere regards, Jim R

Attachments

foveonfan

What, me cop the blame for scaring the kiddies who might visit here, Uwe? No thanks. :)

Sincere regards, Jim R

Guest .

Banned
Hi Jim,

if I read the Exifs correctly, you must have had a wonderful warm sunrise in your back?!

I like the boundless expanse of this view ... its clear sight towards infinity.

When does the next plane take to the air ... the one that goes to Australia??

See you with nice pictures

Klaus

foveonfan

Hi Jim,

if I read the Exifs correctly, you must have had a wonderful warm sunrise in your back?!

I like the boundless expanse of this view ... its clear sight towards infinity.

When does the next plane take to the air ... the one that goes to Australia??

Klaus
Yes, Klaus, it was a pleasure just to stand there at the edge of that cliff and soak it all up. HEAVEN and no need to die to see it! It's the only drug I will ever need to send me off on a delirious high. ;)

There's something about the light here. Let's just say I'm spoiled with that AND the wide open spaces.

As for the next plane to Australia, now you're talking! Experience firsthand what I have trouble describing to you in words!

Sincere regards, Jim R

PS. I'm just about to start processing this morning's pictures of the river sunrise. Please stay tuned.

Guest .

Banned
Hi Jim,

the only way to have me "tuned off" my photo-world is family-matters or the circumstance that I am shooting myself (with no internet in reach!)

Otherwise ... there is NO CHANCE that I could overlook one of your fantastic photos! :)

The other thing .... I once really had the idea to emigrate to New-Zeeland .... things then came differently .... It still is a dream to visit Australia and/or New Zealand .... it simply is an incredibly long way to go there ...an expensive one, too. :eek:

At least our pictures can race around the world at the speed of light!! ;)

It again and again fascinates me ... who actually believed that a few years ago?!

Klaus