DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Can I use the 8514 on EOS1V

franet11

Can anybody tell me? What I know is, by using the adaptor, one can only have AV or M mode. My concern is will it do any harm on the camera or lens?

Zeiss-to-Nikon adaptor?

Happy New Year to all Contax Forum users! I was wondering if there's an adaptor that will enable me to use my Zeiss Lenses (AE) on a Nikon (F-Mount)? Any info or experience of this would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Yuske

TO Francis Leung:
As I know, the 85/1.4 can be well used on EOS 1V, and it won't do any harm on the camera or lens.Using the adpter, the EOS 1V can also measure the light through the lens. I intended to buy a zeiss 85/1.4 for my EOS 1V.
To yuske tanaka:
I got some infomation about the adpters between different cameras, such as ZEISS and NIKON from the website below
http://www.cameraunion.net/info/showarticle.php?id=1353
It's very hard to use zeiss lens on NIKON camera body, because it is unable to focus the object very far away.

Back