DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Hello from Dick Roadnight, Warks, UK

Hi...
I have an H3D11-50, and will be upgrading to the H4D-60 when it comes out.
I have the 50-110 zoom.
I have a three body 4 lens V system (ELD, Macro 120, flex etc.) for which I may gat a 39 sometime.
I have Sinar P, P2 and P3, and a set of apo-digitar lenses, and I will use this with the HD3 when the live view works. (the last estimated date for this was this month, I think).
Why no forum here for view camera applications?

I heard of this forum on the Luminous Landscape forum, and I recognise names here from there.

I am interested in Landscapes, ballet, gym, architecture ...anything you cannot do with a DSLR

They were originally going to fit a 60 back to my H3D11, but now I will presumably get a whole new H4D-60... but this will at an exchange price, so they would get the H3D11-50 back. What they would do with it I do not know.

Back