CI Photocommunity

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Some shots using Ilford Delta 100

1000F

pretty happy

Any feedback is welcomed :)

EDIT: My name on flickr is "jwfranklin" if anyone is interested

Attachments

• Washing.jpg
    Washing.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Washing.jpg
    Washing.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 10

1000F

Some more

EDIT: Oops! the final one wasn't with the 'blad. Apologies

Attachments

• Tom 1.jpg
    Tom 1.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Tom 1.jpg
    Tom 1.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 2

bensonga

Very nicely done! Delta 100 is one of my favorite BW films. I alternate between that an Fuji Acros 100 lately. Haven't shot enough of either to decide which I like better.

Did you develop and scan these yourself? If so.....details? Camera/lens?

Gary

1000F

Please, Log in or Register to view quote content!
I didn't develop - I sent the film away through my local "big" store Jacobs Digital. I did, however, scan them myself at University. Thankfully I've managed to strike an agreement with the Photography/Graphic Design people so they let me go in whenever I want to even though I'm doing Civil Engineering (which part of a completely different faculty).

Scanner: Epson 4990, scanned at 1200dpi, fiddled with exposure a bit in photoshop save for the picture of my friend, and the bus stop which are exactly as they were scanned. I would have scanned them at 2400 or higher but I didn't have much space on my USB dongle - it was a spur-of-the-moment decision to go and scan them!

Camera: 1954 1000F - it's fun to use a camera nearly twice as old as I am! :)
Lens: Standard 80 2.8 Tessar

jotloob

Thank you 1000F

for posting these great B/W images . Taken with a vintage HASSELBLAD ! ! !
For me as well the DELTA 100 and the ACROS 100 are the preferred B/W films . My standard process is :
exposure as 80 ISO and develop in ID11 1+1 .
Your images show very well that your vintage gear still serves great .

Reminds me , that I should put my vintage HASSELBLADS into service again .
I love the closeup of the B/W motorbike .

Jürgen

fenderbja

My favorites would be the one portrait you posted and the one of the laundry hanging on the line. I think the weakest images would be of the motorcycle - granted it's an amazing bike, I feel there is a lot of competition between the bike and the background. - there's my 2 cents.

1000F

Thanks to everyone for their kind words! I think I will be buying more Delta 100 in future :)

Actually, I do have a roll of Acros to use... I think I'll do that next