DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Apple raised iCloud Plus Pricing

wklee

DPRF-Patron
I’m on the 2TB Plan . I received a Notification from Apple. ICloud Plus prices are increasing, on August 3 2023.

Attachments

• IMG_7956.jpg
    EXIF
    IMG_7956.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 17
There are some 2TB USB sticks that cost about that much, based on a quick search just now.

There are some 2TB USB sticks that cost about that much, based on a quick search just now.

I wouldn't trust any no name stuff from Ebay/Amazon etc as far as I could throw it - bet its either not really 2TB or really slow obsolete tech that copies at a stupidly low rate

I have three 2TB external hard drives from Seagate. Each cost around $65 at Staples. One is my photo drive, one is a mirror copy of my photo drive and one is my backup drive that lives in the safe. That's about 13 months of an Apple iCloud subscription but I expect each of them to give me several years of service.

Back