DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Contax n firmware

1.08 is not an upgrade to 1.07. They were both released at the same time and give you a choice on the overall JPEG interpretation, with 1.08 being contrastier. I preferred 1.07 myself, and if you shoot RAW either one will work the same.

Hello Folks,
I have just bought an N Digital and would like to find out which version of the software is there. Can any one help me ,I would use the manual but it is in Spanish and German and I am limited in what I can work out.

Many Thanks

Hi Geraint,

it is still version 1.07. As described above, version 1.08 is only a different "setting", but not a bug fix or improvement. I would stick with 1.07.

If you have problems with German, just post the lines you do not understand here and I can translate it for you - as long as this is not too much text, what you need to get translated
happy.gif

Sorry about this but another question ,how do I know I have version 1.7? ,Where can I find this information on the camera or maybe file info in photoshop. Thanks

It is in your exif data of each image. Search google for "exif viewer" version 2.x.... This is a good software (free) for comparing images and looking at EXIF information

Back