DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Brought back my love of photography.

Starstrider

I got my SD14 when I saw the incredible images it was capable of producing. It is simple like my older cameras. The things I never used are not found there. (Like pre-settings) It's film like quality in a digital package was irresistible.

Sigma's wonderful line reinvigorated my love of photography to the point I hope to have a small photography business up and running sometime in the spring.

I use other cameras, but my SD14 along with my DP1 and an old SA9 I recently acquired hold a special place in my heart. I pick one up and I get excited about taking a picture.

Nice to read your post, Bob! Go for it and I look forward to seeing and experiencing some of your work with that "Foveon Touch" soon.

Sincere regards, Jim Roelofs

Back