DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Canon 20D

I am so impressed with this camera that I am switching from my Nikon analog system to shoot this camera exclusively. It is a big step for me but I think that I will survive.

Yesterday I took delivery of a 20D along with the 18-55mm and vertical grip. As a replacement for my D60 first impressions are good. The extra 2 million pixels allows more freedom in cropping images. Auto white balance is getting it right and the time taken to write and retrieve image files is much improved.

Question:
Does Canon 20D have mirror lock-up feature? On the specs from the site "consumer.usa.canon.com" I could not find the answer to this question. Thanks in advance for an answer.

Answer is "Yes" - I suggest you download the manual in PDF from = Canon's site for all the details.

[Answer is "Yes" - I suggest you download the manual in PDF from = Canon's site for all the details. ]

Back