DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Pb 4 Bellows and N90s

lacosanostra

I need some help, I have an N90s and I just got the pb4 bellows and it seems stupid but I can't attach the body to the bellows, does anyone know if they aren't made for eachother? Or if I need to get some piece that will adapt the bellows to the camera?

Thanks for any help!

> I found the PB-4 difficult to attach to my F100, no doubt for the same > reason - the shape of the body with it integral grip. The problem is > solved by simply using an extension tube to bring the camera body > another 25mm back.

Bob - I am still trying to find a way to mount 39mm Leica screw mount EL Nikkors and Rodenstocks on extension tubes ( without metering prong but with the AI ridge) to do close-ups with my FM3a. I want to accomplish stop down, TTL flash and/or metering. My old F/Leica multiphot adapter cannot be mounted on non-AI cameras & accessories without damaging them. I have spent a lot of time on this and I am getting nowhere.

Thanks Ron - I must have misunderstood the Nikon User's Manual - maybe because the adapter does not have a lever that links the aperture to light meter it won't damage my FM3a or other AI cameras. I will take the adapter it to a store and try it on a used AI extension tube first - Tom

Ron -I bought a used PK-13 which works fine with the the EL-F adapter but as expected the extension is not enough for my discontinued APO 75mm Rodagon R. I have switched from an FM3a to an old N8008s which has a brighter viewfinder and the TTL flash seems to work with the set-up. I just ordered an old Novoflex bellows that takes 39mm screw mount lenses but I have to search for an Nikon adapter for the camera end.

Back