DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a spin-off of dpreview. We are a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. From smartphone to Medium Format.

DPRF is a community for everybody, every brand and every sensor format. Digital and film.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

MF film development (Amsterdam)

torbot

Hi, I'm looking for a company in Amsterdam which still develops medium format (120 mm) film. Would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

Adrian

Not really an answer for Amsterdam, but surprisingly enough in Arnhem as well as in Doetinchem one can get their 120 developed. They do it in-house for C41, while E6 is now done by another party. I think C41 is done 2x week, used to be daily.

All my films go there. Really nice guys.

FotoWillemz, www.fotowillemz.nl

Wilko

Hi Wilko,

I found two shops downtown in Amsterdam (www.key-color.nl and www.kleurgamma.com) I think a shop in the Spui is also still developing 120mm.

At KeyColor development for 120mm is 4,05 EUR. I'll check them tomorrow. Thanks for coming back on my post.

cheers,

Adrian

and believe it or not I just received an email from Hema which tells me that they do develop 120mm for 2,95.

cheers,

Adrian

Back