DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

New Contax NX user - Some questions

Thanks to all the people who have responded to the query. Still some confusion.

For fill flash I should read the meter, then with AEL, lock the reading and do -1EV compansation on the Flash (NOT the meter)and shoot. Am I correct?

What about indoor where the main light source is the Flash, simply shoot?

One interesting thing, my son is studying in the USA and has come for his summer vaccation to India. Befor I asked him to buy the NX I had asked him to buy Nikon SB 50DX flash (at that time I was not aware about the rebate and had not decided to switch ). Now this flash has a built in slave and as per what I have read can do remote TTL. When it senses that the main light had stopped its output it will also cut its own off. I am experimenting with it and give my observations along with my impression of the result of the first roll.

-Raj

Back