DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Phocus 2.5.4

davidsa

I wonder if anyone can help.

I acquired a copy of Phocus (2.5.4) downloaded from a free offer, recently. I have installed it and re-installed it but I cant get it to load an image.

I get the display of the folders containing the images down the left hand side but when I click on one it wont open. The folders contain both jpg's and RAW files (Olympus ORF).

I suspect I have a bad download, (athough the software installed smoothly and it seems to load ok) but maybe there is something I have to do to make images load. It is the same with both images on the disk and on a card connected via a usb port.

My system runs Windows 7

Thanks

David

I remember that Phocus for Windows open only "Hasselblad" files.

Phocus 2.6 may open jpf or tiff files.

Thanks for the thought and I may have misread something, but I do remember that in the blurb there was a long list of supported RAW formats which included *.ORF - in fact I think specific camera models were mentioned

David

I remember that Phocus for Windows open only "Hasselblad" files.

Phocus 2.6 may open jpf or tiff files.

Can anybody throw some light?

Thank you

David

Thanks for the thought and I may have misread something, but I do remember that in the blurb there was a long list of supported RAW formats which included *.ORF - in fact I think specific camera models were mentioned

David

Back