DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Testing

Serge

A very good start... first impressions of this forum are great. I will try to attach a photo from the SD Quattro H )

v2

Sigma Dp1 Merrill From 500px (via link)

v2

Sigma SQ Quattro H from 500px (via link)

A very good start... first impressions of this forum are great. I will try to attach a photo from the SD Quattro H )

Thank you for the compliment and nice photos!

FYI

This seems to work with 500px.com

If you insert the right code of your images in the "insert image" url box, you can change after that the pixel size which 500px.com normally sends out. Click for this on the image and look for the button at the top to change the size.

you have to check whether the quality is the same, because you have the original file. Maybe you can aslo change some settings in your account at 500px.com to be able to show bigger images here.

Screenshot 2023-04-02 020514.jpg

This is a really nice feature, in dpreview, we had to scroll the whole quoted post, but here we can choose if we want it expanded.

It looks a little pixelated though, I think the smaller size looks better. Definitely good to know that this can be done when needed.

The qustion is: Why is it not shown bigger automatically. This is no rstriction on our end. 500px.com seems to restrict here something.

Back