DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Provocative question RX or RXII or RTSIII

It seems that my e-mail of last week hasn't come through (at least it doesn't appear at the forum) so I retype it here:
"Hi David,
the serial no. is 011817, the film chamber code says NCO.
HTH, Walther"

Hi Mike,

sorry for the late reply. My first baby was born 9 days ago, so I do not spend that much time at the moment in front of the computer
happy.gif

Regarding the shutter noise of the RX II: As far as I "heard", the shutter of the new RX II is the same as of the Aria. But I do not have an official confirmation about that.

Regarding the RTS III viewfinder display: I mentioned that in the RTS III threads a couple of time. I think it will only appear, if you also use the camera - would be logical for me. I never left a camera untouched for three years in my closet, so I can not judge about that
happy.gif

You will always see the viewfinder information, but sometimes it is harder (if it is already older). You will not realize this in darkness, only while using it in daylight, especially with strong sunlight. But make a search in this forum and you will get more information about it.

CONGRATULATIONS! Dirk.
I hope that all the family are doing well and getting enough sleep!

Best wishes,

John

And More Conratulations Dirk. May you have as much happiness as I am having with my children.

God Bless,

Paul

...It seems that my e-mail of last week hasn't come through (at least it doesn't appear at the forum) so I retype it here:
"Hi David,
the serial no. is 011817, the film chamber code says NCO.
HTH, Walther" ...

Thanks Walther.

I wanted to see if I could spot a recognizable pattern which would indicate a year..No such luck.

FWIW, my 139Q purchased in 1987 has NJH. My RX purchased earlier this year as a factory "refurb" has X(K?)LA.

David

For a moment, I thought Dirk was actually going off-topic, but he recovered after one sentence. Nice save.
happy.gif

I don't have the same skill: Congratulations to you and the family!

Back