DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

How do I delete my Account ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked too. I couldn't find a way. I'm guessing that Dirk hasn't gotten around to implementing it yet. You've only made 1 post - I don't think you have a lot of exposure. You may want to make sure you've turned off all of the email options but otherwise you ought to be safe just ignoring the fact that you signed up. See ya...

I looked too. I couldn't find a way. I'm guessing that Dirk hasn't gotten around to implementing it yet. You've only made 1 post - I don't think you have a lot of exposure. You may want to make sure you've turned off all of the email options but otherwise you ought to be safe just ignoring the fact that you signed up. See ya...
So I can checkout anytime I like but I can never leave . . .

Was looking for something else and found this -
- How to delete my account:

You can delete all information yourself. Simply go into your userprofile and delete all your private data. Because of legal requirements, we do not delete the username or the postings of users if they are not in conflict with our terms of use or the applicable law.

Please do not forget to save your settings after the deletion and to uncheck the newsletter and all threads and forums notifications you have subscribed to in the past.

Now to see if I can find what I wanted...

Was looking for something else and found this -
- How to delete my account:

You can delete all information yourself. Simply go into your userprofile and delete all your private data. Because of legal requirements, we do not delete the username or the postings of users if they are not in conflict with our terms of use or the applicable law.

Please do not forget to save your settings after the deletion and to uncheck the newsletter and all threads and forums notifications you have subscribed to in the past.

Now to see if I can find what I wanted...
I want my user account closed, not left open in perpetuity

I want my user account closed, not left open in perpetuity
I'm guessing that you're going to need to wait for that to be implemented. You might also PM Dirk and ask him to make it happen as a one-off.

Because of legal requirements, we do not delete the username or the postings of users
That little bit might mean Dirk is not allowed to wipe everything.
The lawyers don't want you to throw anything away.

In any event, it would seem that with only 3 posts (all in this thread) that walking away and not looking back would be the simplest solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back