DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Post Your Nikon One Photos Here

View attachment 2663
After the Feast

This photo was taken with a CCTV C-mount lens which can be had for very little money. It's pretty obvious to anyone that it's not a great lens by any definition, but it does produce a dreamy mostly-out-of-focus quality to an image, which I like. o_O
They must be designed that way on purpose to make the aging actors look younger. When the world changed to digital I had read that the sharper images made life difficult for a lot of seasoned performers who started looking their actual age.

But I'll stick with my Nikkors and pass on the CCTV stuff.

They must be designed that way on purpose to make the aging actors look younger.
LOL You may be right.
When the world changed to digital I had read that the sharper images made life difficult for a lot of seasoned performers who started looking their actual age.
This is pretty funny, all the more so because it's truer than true--it hurts!
But I'll stick with my Nikkors and pass on the CCTV stuff.
I think this lens is only for people whose curiosity is stronger than their desire to keep 30, 40 bucks in their pockets. LOL

fullsizeoutput_6342.jpeg

Street Colors

DSC_2011_small.jpg
  • NIKON CORPORATION - NIKON 1 J1
  • 1 NIKKOR VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6
  • 30.0 mm
  • ƒ/5.6
  • 1/250 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 110

Photo taken with my first N1 camera, the Nikon J1, in 2015 near B&H Photo in New York City. I think I went to B&H to shop for a small camera bag for my new J1.

View attachment 3168
Photo taken with my first N1 camera, the Nikon J1, in 2015 near B&H Photo in New York City. I think I went to B&H to shop for a small camera bag for my new J1.
Nice photo of the Apple. DHL and the Empire State brings back memories. Thanks for dropping by and sharing! This None space was beginning to feel like the Siberia of the virtual world. LOL

Thanks for dropping by and sharing! This None space was beginning to feel like the Siberia of the virtual world. LOL
Yes, it has become stagnant here lately. So here's another random shot from my recent files. I've got a growing collection of these water access covers now and look for more of them wherever I go. Usually they are painted blue but come in a variety of worn paint. This with my trusty V2 and 10-100 combo and still shows traces of blue.
Water Access 020A-1600.jpg
  • NIKON CORPORATION - NIKON 1 V2
  • 1 NIKKOR VR 10-100mm f/4-5.6
  • 42.4 mm
  • ƒ/5.6
  • 1/160 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 160

Yes, it has become stagnant here lately. So here's another random shot from my recent files. I've got a growing collection of these water access covers now and look for more of them wherever I go. Usually they are painted blue but come in a variety of worn paint. This with my trusty V2 and 10-100 combo and still shows traces of blue.
View attachment 3172
These are cool. If you like manhole covers Japan would be the ideal place for collecting them digitally. They are designed and decorated in all manner of colors and forms.

Back