DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Another Attempt

Box Man

My apologies to the N1 community for taking up too much space.

620AF6C1-3F1D-4195-BE2A-0498C269B63C.jpeg
  • NIKON CORPORATION - NIKON 1 J5
  • 6.7 mm
  • ƒ/4
  • 1/320 sec
  • Pattern
  • Auto exposure
  • ISO 160

Just beautiful. Pleased to see the delights of your pictures are carried over from that other place.
regards
Gary

Just beautiful. Pleased to see the delights of your pictures are carried over from that other place.
regards
Gary
Thanks, Gary! I hope I'll be able to post some of my better photos in the near future. Right now I'm holding back because I'm not all that satisfied with the IQ of the limited file sizes. Maybe I need to upgrade to a Z9 mark 5. LOL
Speaking of upgrades, I badly want a V5 with a J5 sensor. Wishful thinking, isn't it? Dreaming the impossible dream. :z04-discosmilie:

Speaking of upgrades, I badly want a V5 with a J5 sensor. Wishful thinking, isn't it? Dreaming the impossible dream.
This was the dream from 2015!! D5 - D500 - V5 with J5 sensor, as Nikon' new holy trinity.
Never worked out that way for me though, unfortunately: too heavy - too expensive - too wishfulthinking.

Reactions: Pap
This was the dream from 2015!! D5 - D500 - V5 with J5 sensor, as Nikon' new holy trinity.
Never worked out that way for me though, unfortunately: too heavy - too expensive - too wishfulthinking.
You are right--and what a dream! I will always be on the hunt though for the equivalent of a V5 body with a J5 heart.

Another great photo. You should expose your work. Your pictures deserve to be seen everywhere, not only here!
Andre, thank you for the kind words! You and the others are so generous with your comments. I am grateful to be part of the N1 community.

Back