DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Long Time Kodak Guy

Hi,

Began with the DCS 460. Had a bunch. Still have a 520c and a 760c.

Here's hoping that more of the Kodak crew finds it's way here from DPR.

Stan

Hi,

Began with the DCS 460. Had a bunch. Still have a 520c and a 760c.

Here's hoping that more of the Kodak crew finds it's way here from DPR.

Stan
Hope you are right! I started digital with a Kodak which I still have. I'm trying to get it to work!
Pap

Hi Stan! I joined DPR for my Kodak DCS200ir. Had it made custom, called Kodak up and asked them to leave the IR blocking filter off the CCD. They laughed, told me they spent years getting Digital to look more like film and I told them to undo it all. Years later- called and asked for a Monochrome version of the M9, right after it came out.
I am TWO for TWO!

I still use my Leica M8, M9, and M Monochrom- the latter two with the last generation KAF-18500 using BG55 cover glass. The last Consumer market CCD cameras to be manufactured.

I think hamamatsu is the last company making CCDs, those for the scientific market only.

Back