DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Live Chat for you

dirk

DPRF-Founder
Administrator
Hi everybody!

I just installed a chat system. I find it a nice way to keep in touch. It is outside of Contaxinfo, so that others are able to join there too. It is brand new, so a few things have to be still improved.

I did not announce it yet officially, since I wanted to have your feed back first. the URL for the chat is:

http://www.chat.camera-info.com/index.php

I will add in a few days a link in the navigation bar for it.

Main problem will be to determine a kind of "core chat time", so that the likelyhood to meet others will be as high as possible. Since this forum is worldwide, this will be kind of difficult with all these time zones.

But maybe over the time, users will visit on a regular basis the chat always at the same time, and this develops automatically into one of several "meeting times".

As a side note: with browsers like Firefox and Netscape, there is a kind of "refreshing page" visible. If this does bother you, switch to opera or MS IE and login again, it will look better...

Have fun with it!

Back