DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Checking in…

I admit, I’d rather see people posting here; that makes it one less site to check. But it seems most people are just posting there.

I wonder, since both sites are under the same umbrella, whether there’d be any way to mirror the content?

I wonder, since both sites are under the same umbrella, whether there’d be any way to mirror the content?
no, not possible. All community forums are completely independant from each other and this shall stay like this

Not sure neither to stick to that or post here…
Post where you feel more at home. I guess in your case it is more the L-Mount-Forum.com

There are people who prefer multiple brands in one forum and people who prefer an one-brand-only forum. To each his own. There is no right or wrong

As I only have a foot (more like a toe) in the door of L-Mount I would prefer to inter-act with the L-Mount through this forum. I am certainly not wishing to skip between M4/3 and L-Mount with other forays elsewhere from time time. But I agree with Dirks advice - use the forum that suits best.

I would merely see any dedicated mount forum as one where all other horizons have been limited by the choice of the member concerned.

Back