DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

First tries with the SD14 (Sea landscape)

jesito

I'm really busy these days, so I had to wait to exercise the new SD14. I've found useful to learn some Adobe Photoshop to process the images, so it has taken time as well.

Yesterday I went out to do a walk with the SD14. I took the kit 18-50 lens.

View attachment 1338

I need a sunny day to compare to the SD9. But in the mean time, I'll be exercising the camera.

Kind regards,
Jes.

Attachments

• SDIM0675.jpg
    EXIF
    SDIM0675.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 31
Clear blue water...I wish I was at the beach....!!

Lets us see more....Tony C. :z04_cowboy:

Thanks for your comment, Tony :)

We've had some sunny days at the beggining of March, and even spent one weekend at the beach, but the weather has gotten much worse the last days. We're suffering some wind and lots of rain...
Hopefully it will improve by the next weekend, so I could get out to shot the sea again.

Kind regards,
Jes.

Jes,

Nice mountain in the background and good looking break water in foreground. makes me wish I were looking for sea shells and dodging waves. Hope you find time and sun to do your comparisons!

Thank you for sharing,

Robert

Back