DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

E1 Promotional offer

echelon

Here in the UK there is a currently a promotional offer that is to promote the purchase of an E1 with a lens. It runs from mid March to the end of April, and so anyone who bouught in February will be let down. I think this is a little bit unfair for those who got the camera into the marketplace and got sales moving. I am particularly annoyed as I was just outside the qualification period, and have bought 2 lenses, spare battery, 1.4x extender, which is all rather expensive an outlay.

Come on Olympus, why dont you reward your loyal customers and backdate it to all users since the E1 was introduced, or at least the start of 2004, maybe? You would have a lot more happier users than there are now...I personally feel cheated.

JK

Back