CI Photocommunity

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

User Manual

narsuitus

A colleague, who just went digital, gave me one of his bodies, a Nikon N70. Since he no longer had the manual and since the N70 user interface is not that intuitive, I found two books that helped me learn how to operate the camera.

1. Nikon N70/F70 Magic Lantern Guide published by Silver Pixel Press

2. Nikon System Handbook by B. Moose Peterson; published by Silver Pixel Press in 2000; pp54-58.

R

Russphoto

I'm unclear as to what is the actual question? If you found those manuals, then aren't you all set? However, if you want us to help you with a choice between them , I'd steer towards Moose P's manual. Why not get both? As a former technical writer, I feel that Magic Lantern manuals often leave something to be desired (accuracy and/or layout). Let us all know, if you can, what exactly the info is that you desire. Russ

R

Russphoto

Also, if you want to read a discussion about the Magic Lantern manual from N70 Nikonian's, go here:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

narsuitus

Maybe I am missing something but I thought one of the purposes of this forum was to share or exchange information. If the purpose is only to ask questions then I made a mistake.

Thanks for the link to the discussion about the Magic Lantern manual. I found it useful.

R

Russphoto

Glad to have helped.

Yes, of course. The forum is for sharing info; however, what I did was to clarify whether or not you had a question about the manual. Didn't want to NOT answer something that was being asked, because not all who enter these hallowed halls properly phrase their queries.