DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Happy New Year All

kdemas

I hope everyone is enjoying the New Year and still getting some good use out of their Contax equipment. I still use my NDs and G2s here and there, terrific cameras.

Best Wishes.

Kent

Contax in the New Year

Happy New Year!

I'm still using my Contax equipment as well. I don't know how many other Contax owners use theirs, but after the demise of the digital N1 I think the dream of Contax continuing making cameras were lost. A digital G3 would be nice though no? :rolleyes:

Happy new year again :)

Unfortunately, I am not using my Contax equipment anymore since something small went broken and I do not want to spend money on fixing it since I went digital almost 100%. For the rest, I do use my Yashica FX-3 with the Zeiss lenses of course.

Cheers,
M;los

Hi

I missed this posting. Happy new year also to everybody.

I agree with Milos. There is not really hope for any digital future with the Contax mount.

I had a meeting last summer with the new head of marketing at Zeiss and I did not get the impression, that someone sees a future with this brand, compared to their efforts with the new Zeiss ZS/ZF/ZK and now Canon mount lenses...

Back