CI Photocommunity

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

Value of Leica M6 Platinum Brunei

Trader history for leo_604157 (0)

leo_604157

I am no Leica user nor a photographer. I got this Camera as a gift and was wondering how much is the value of this camera. Im thinking of selling it but dont know its value. Can anyone educate me?
happy.gif

seanpmoran

These are ten-a-penny now Leo, so you should sell it cheap to someone who will actually use it, before the price falls even further ;-)

Cheers,

Seán.

albert4321

It has the lowest future value rating "1 Star: laughable future appreciation value in my opinion " in the cameraQuest site. Whatever it means. But if you or someone can use it, it is invaluable.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

jamesw

Looks like a two star on the cameraquest site, actually, unless I'm looking at the wrong model...

But yeah, since its not going to be worth much as a 'collector's camera' either use it if you're into photography, or get into photography, if you have any inclination that way, as you've just been given a wonderful bit of kit.

If not, I guess trade it in at somewhere like Ffordes, or such like and tha t way you get some cash and either a collector or user can get something they want.

Geez, what are these collector's camera's about anyway? I think its almost criminal to have a camera the quality of a Leica sitting around in a glass-case doing nothing - that thing was built to take beautiful photos...

colorado_jeff

Guess I have "beginner's luck". My first and only Leica is an M6 TTL LHSA .85. Did I see 4 stars correctly? Doesn't matter..it's not for sale.

jeff