DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

News Adobe update AI Noise Reduction

Dino26323

Top Poster Of Month
Just thought I would mention this. This is a gear talk post for those that are interested.
I tested adobe latest update in photoshop the latest noise reduction AI during last weekend. It works extremely well. I won't go into too much detail. I compared it with a famous software that is very well regarded DxO mark. The adobe update is very very close from the tests I did. It may depend on the photo you use to compare but from what I have seen it appears to be very similar ability. Adobe takes longer mostly but adobe does offer you the ability to control the amount so may be better for some situations. IF THIS POST IS REGARDED AS ADVERTIZING THEN PLEASE REMOVE IT. I am not sure if I break the rules with this one. Sorry in advance if this breaks advertizing rules. Just remove the post if that is the case please.

Regards
Dino26323

Probably ok as far as "advertising" is concerned... after all, you are just expressing an opinion (which is 90% of all chat forums). But unless specifically Pentax related, this discussion probably belongs in the "Retouching" Forum?

Back