DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Contax TLA 360

You are welcome, Ugo. Enjoy!
happy.gif

Dirk, this thread is named appropriately, so no need to start a new one (if it's absolutely required, I can start a new one too). But this would be terrific if you publish it on http://www.contaxinfo.com/seiten/manuals.htm

-Sergei

Hi Sergei,

this is a misunderstanding. I did not mean the title of this thread. I just meant that if you upload your SCAN into the forum into a NEW thread, please name it like "Contax TLA 360 manual PDF" or something similar.

But you can upload it also in this thread here and I can move the whole thread into the "manuals" section. Whatever you prefer.

But if you leave it on your server (which is fine for me), be aware of the traffic/ bandwith (=costs) that might generate for you over the time.

Back