DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

beautiful sky over my countryside...

dadicrunch

Dear friends,

Here is a photo I took 2 week-ends ago while walking in the countryside around my mother's house...

always been a square format fan (medium format addict before my dear and kind Sigma sd14)

please enjoy

Cheers

Pedro

Attachments

• 2009-06-13_nuages1.jpg
    EXIF
    2009-06-13_nuages1.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 27
I always love cloud shots....nice composure and set-up...I like the green to blue contrast....

Great shot as with all of yours today...

Tony C. :z04_cowboy:

I love the shot, too. It's beautiful. I would have been tempted to keep the landscape format because of the horizontal composition, but you've demonstrated here how the square format bounds the image and creates a greater sense of space without any harm to the horizontality. Again, beautiful!

thank you Toisondor

now I am really blushing a lot :p
Thanks to all you kind comments my friends

Soon I'll be able to post some new, week end approaching and a lot of time to shoot I'll have :)

Cheers to all

Pedro

Back