DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

DMRRAW files for downloading and experimenting

"Where were the pictures?"

The first two were at the Planting Fields Arboretum in Long Island, NY and the last four were near my home in Queens, NY. I used a tripod for Floral 3 & 4, and the statue.

>I believe that the message might have said that there were no links for us >to view the pictures that you alluded to.

Elliot [Delete this line and type your message here]

You cannot activate the links above? I have no problem with them. Weird.

They are there on the Leicainfo forum site (follow the link at the end of this email) but not if you click on the links to the images in the email.

You cannot activate the links above? I have no problem with them. Weird.>

They worked fine for me, when you click them at forum, not the e-mail.

Best Regards:

Gilbert

I have never been able to use links in the e-mail, only from the forum, so I guess that's business as usual. Has anybody ever been able to use links from the e-mail? I believe they're specially formatted since they show a title and not the URL text.

mmmmhhh,

normally links should work also in e-mails you get sent. Make sure that below the text box you have checked "Automatically activate URLs in message"

I will try this with this link:

www.leicainfo.com/photos/index.php

lets see who can click on it in the e-amil and who not. I will delete this later on again...

Back