DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Got GP1 but no Powerpack

G

Hi all,

so I've got a GP-1 on E-Bay but not the Powerpack.
What would you recomend?

TIA

Volker

I've ran into the same situation - the P-8 and P-8D powerpacks can be used, but it would seem that some generic digital camera power pack sold by powerex, digipower should work. They have 6v models and have capacities as high as 2700mAh which will last over 100 rolls of film with the G2. The powerex 1800mAh model is nice as it comes with various size heads and allows reverse polarity as well as has an LED meter to show battery levels and is sold at www.thomasdistributing.com the only thing you need to find out is what polarity the GP-1 plug bottom is. I personally use the P-8 (AA rechargeable) I got at B&H used department for $35. So you may want to look around for a good deal. Hope these options help - I may still get the Powerex - it is a good match as far as power weight and even color goes
happy.gif

Back