DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

FEEDBACK ON D2X

latino_123

greetings all
happy.gif

i am in the "shopping" process for a D2X and would love to hear peoples feedback both Positve and Negative on this camera.

i was told that some of the D2X file were encrypted (raw i think) and could only be viewed via nikon software and could not be viewed on other programs such as Photo Shop... is this true?

i would truly appreciate anyones feed back on this subject
proud.gif

MANY KIND REGARDS
DAVID

>Photoshop has released a Camera RAW plugin upgrade that allows you to open NEF files without any problems (good colour balance and quite a few options)

I just bought this camera and it is out of this world. I have a D100 and I always thought that as far as the camera goes I have everything I would need for " picture taking", but boy was I wrong. This camera just opens a whole lot of new posibilities. I love it and I think you will love it too.

greeting,

thankyou DREW AND ED for your replies and informative feedback ... they have made the decision alot easier to make and will take them on board when i take the final decision...

KIND REGARDS
DAVID
proud.gif

Back