DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

My best regards to everyone.

Nachtegaal

Mijn naam is Désiré, na een lange periode van inactiviteit ben ik in 2008 terug begonnen met mijn hobby fotografie en ben ik van analoge fotografieovergeschakeld op digitale fotografie.Van november 2014 fotografeer ik met de Panasonic DMC-FZ1000

De favoriete plek van mij om te fotograferen is in de natuur, waar ik vooral vogels fotografeer maar ook bloemen, amfibieën en insecten.

My name is Désiré, after a long period of inactivity, I started in 2008 again with my photography hobby and I switched from analogue to digital photography.From November 2014, I shoot with the Panasonic DMC-FZ1000.

My favorite place for me to photograph is in the nature, where I photograph mainly birds but also flowers, amphibians and insects.

Last edited:
Back