DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Introductions Thread

Hi Smaug,

thank you for joining!

:welcome-to-forum:

You have now also the moderator rights as discussed.

We will all make this a great place for all Dpreview refugees and beyond. :z04-dance00:

Hi everyone. I look forward to productive and helpful discussions :) My photo is a joke. When I was looking for work, I photoshoped some facial "enhancements" to show I am not an old fart. My son got a big kick out of it.

Hi everyone. I look forward to productive and helpful discussions :) My photo is a joke. When I was looking for work, I photoshoped some facial "enhancements" to show I am not an old fart. My son got a big kick out of it.
I changed my photo. This one isn't funny. 1981 with my Nikon

Hi Smaug,

thank you for joining!

:welcome-to-forum:

You have now also the moderator rights as discussed.

We will all make this a great place for all Dpreview refugees and beyond. :z04-dance00:
This looks like a great site. Thanks for setting it up.
I am a DPReview refugee user name Brandon birder.
i'm retired and though into digital photography for 23 years, only got into bird photography when I retired some 13 years ago.
I live in the heart of the UK.

Hi All, I'm also a refugee, I used to use my full name over there which was Barry followed by a lot of the rest of the characters of my username.

Back