DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Leica DLux 3

tigerish

I've always been a bit disappointed that we don't have more discussion here.

I've just acquired a D-Lux 3 (my first Leica D, although I've had Leica R for many years) and was hoping to find some feedback.

I know there's a discussion forum over on dpreview, but wonder why Leica owners post there and not here.

Dear Doc,
I am totally new and had joined this forum and your message was the first one I saw. Like you I had just acquired a D-Lux 3 which is also my first Leica DSLR. I have an analoque Nikon F2As and bought a Leica V-Lux 1 last year. The performance of V-Lux 1 prompted me to buy this present camera. I am writing in so as to support your comments on the lack of feedback on this camera. People like me will definitely benefit from members' experience and comments.

Fortunately there are other Leica discussion groups around. I post on dpreview. I've just got a Panny DMC-L1 (twin to the Digilux 3) and got some very useful help there.

Regards

Back