DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Testing Photo Addition to thread

I'm sorry but I'm still confused. I tried what you suggested previously; I'll try it again right now:
166759770.jpg

I got an error message that the link could not be used to create an image (or some such) SO I did the fix that I used before, of adding '.jpg' to the link I got at pBase. I get this image; let me see how big it is. I'll post this and reportt on a follow-up reply.

To clarify - Your example and my example show the same thumb. But when I 'download image' from yourexample, I get the full res image (32MB). When I do 'download image' from my attempt, I just get the thumb image downloaded (214kb). In neither case do I see the exif anywhere.

David

I read the explainer. It said there were 2 ways to show images - embed, or upload. Gave the steps for uploading, explained the size limit. But it never explained how to embed. I'm thinking that embedding lets one link to a large file from somewhere like pBase?

David
Greetings David
Glad to see you
Roger J.

Your image still look excellent. Let's ask. It says you can add your website, not sure if I will, but I might.
Have fun
Roger J.

Back