DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Hi, greetings from regional Australia

RJanson

Hi,
I have just renewed my membership, and decided that I should introduce myself.
I have been shooting film for many years the last ten years of which has principally been with hasselblad 35mm and medium format. I love the older style V system cameras and recently migrated to digital. Digital is much more convenient but I still regularly shoot black and white and process the film and prints myself.

I live and work in southern New South Wales and north east Victoria - South Eastern Australia. I have a bountiful natural resources in the area for landscape photography - although I prefer portraiture and documentary image making.

I am fortunate enough to shoot food photographs for work on a small scale which helps justify some of my costs. I appreciate the the wealth of knowledge and information shared on this forum - and hope to be able to contribute in some small way.

Greetings and welcome to you both, and especially to the fellow Aussie! I'm not too far north from you in Canberra - we live in a beautiful part of the world.

Chris

Hi to you both and welcome to the forum. A former resident of the area (Canberra region) now on the north coast of NSW. Great resources here for H users.

Well while we have this Aussie thing happening, I am in Toowoomba South East Queensland.

I don't have a Hasselblad at present but trying to understand and calibrate my expectations before parting with my money.

Interested in a H4D - 50 so interested in hearing about why you are all shooting Hasselblad and especially those of you who are shooting digital.

cheers

mal mac

Back