CI Photocommunity

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

WTB AX

Trader history for ltsdnce (0)

L

ltsdnce

Hi, I am looking for an AX in great condition. I have an Aria and several lenses but would like the autofocus on the AX.

V

vdipiet

KEH lists one as does *bay.

L

ltsdnce

vincent,
thanks for the info...I guess I was too late because I couldn't find the AX on either site.

V

vdipiet

Hi Susan, Adorama has an AX up for auction on *Bay. I saw it this morning. I think it starts at $500.00. Adorama is fairly reputable.

V

vdipiet

Susan, this is a direct quote from the item:

"Condition is 9 out of 10. Camera works perfectly. When inquiring about this item, please refer to item #: US 188476 "

L

ltsdnce

HI, Vincent,
What is *Bay? I tried to do a search for this and couldn't find it.
Thanks,
susan

V

vdipiet

Hi Susan EBAY is the place and there is bidding on an AX right now.

V

vdipiet

Susan, I just checked Ebay again and there are two AX's available. One is being auctioned by Adorama.

V

vdipiet

Hi Susan, I just noticed (it is 8:15 AM on the eastern seaboard) that KEH.COM lists an AX in transit. If you go into their site and click on your email on the "In Transit" section they will contact you when the camera is available. Good Luck and all the best.
}

V

vdipiet

Hi Susan, It's me again. I saw yet another AX on Ebay. Item #7506187257 it comes with Zeiss 50 1.4 lens. It goes for $750.00 with buy it now option. Good luck.