CI Photocommunity

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

WTB Contax PMD Power Pack for Motor Drive

Trader history for gunteach (0)

gunteach

Hello all,

I'm looking to buy the Power Pack assembly that goes with a Contax PMD motor drive to fit the Contax RTS II. This power pack holds 12 AA batteries and is what powers the motor drive, attaching underneath the drive. Alternatively, there was once an external battery pack I think that connected via cable to the drive, and if anyone has that for sale with cable, it would be of interest.

biggles3

CI-Supporter
Hi Tom,
Check out Ffordes web site - they have a PMD/W6 with a power pack attached that they're selling 'as seen' for £99 - the last power unit I saw for sale cost £65 a couple of months back. Ffordes have been advertising the drive and pack for ages - who knows, they might do a deal. The remote power pack to which you refer was, unfortunately, simply a case and connecting cable in which to place the power unit - not a different power pack. Good luck.

Graham

gunteach

> Graham, thanks for the information. I have e-mailed Ffordes to see if they still have the item and what kind of price they can give me. >