DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Any active H series users?

This was my first time using my hassy. H1 all natural light, P25 digital back. I fell in love and have had a hassy in my hand ever since.

CF057808.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This was my first time using my hassy. H1 all natural light, P25 digital back. I fell in love and have had a hassy in my hand ever since.

Hi Kalai,

beautiful photo. I inserted it as a full size image so that it is better presented. You can do thuis yourself by putting the cursor where you want to have the image and then click on "insert full image".

Best wishes

Nice image. I too love the H1 - my girlfriend has the H1D but I only have the H1 with an 80mm and 50-110; I currently use an Ixpress 132C back with it and hope to go to Jimmy in Denmark soon to upgrade it to the 528C. The Hasselblad lenses, made by Fuji, are a joy and beautifully sharp - that zoom is very impressive although it weighs quite a bit and has to be held horizontal or upright when used freehand. Although the cable-connected Imacon ImageBank can be a nuisance, I love the Ixpress back in preference to my g/f's H1D because it also works with my Contax 645, Mamiya RZ67 and Fuji GX680III - it can also be used with a number of other MF camera systems; all you need is the appropriate adapter plate. My only grievance with the Hasselblad is its limited top shutter speed - I have been spoiled with the silky shutter on the C645 and its 1:4000 top speed; it matters to me as I shoot mostly outdoors and often need speeds in excess of 1:1000 in bright light to get the best of the lenses wide-open for dreamy, soft backgrounds when shooting people. If I'm going to use a tripod for landscapes, the H1 and 50-110 comes into its own. It is a great system. Enjoy!

I tried and got an error; it said I have to have more than 10 posts before I'm allowed to do so.

This is the spam protection of the forum software. Users need to have posted a specific amount of times before they can post links, email addresses or images. The number it shows you is not the correct one for certain reasons ;)

Back