DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

fx3 + Sony Kit Zoom Lens 4K Video: Bryant Park in Bloom

markr041

A nice compact full-frame rig. But is the quality compromised? The lens is the Sony FE 28-60 collapsible.

This video contains some slow motion (from 4K 120p) as well as regular motion (some bocce and pingpong shots). The 4K 120p from the fx3 is the best there is - no compromise.

Mark--off topic question--does Catalyst Browse still work after the latest firmware update on the FX3? I read one report where they stated it no longer worked and that a fix needed to be forthcoming from Sony.

Now I will watch the video above.

Definitely spring in Bryant Park!! And definitely excellent quality video, good mix of slow motion and normal speed and you kept the audio going during the slow motion clips.

Mark--off topic question--does Catalyst Browse still work after the latest firmware update on the FX3? I read one report where they stated it no longer worked and that a fix needed to be forthcoming from Sony.

Now I will watch the video above.
Fixed.

Excellent!! Glad it's fixed and I don't even have an FX series camera. I DO have an A1...that could stand and update or two...

Back