CI Photocommunity

Register a free account now!

If you are registered, you get access to the members only section, can participate in the buy & sell second hand forum and last but not least you can reserve your preferred username before someone else takes it.

WTT Nikon F100 w50 and 3570 for a G2 w45

Trader history for mitspooner (0)

I have a Nikon F100 with MB-15 a 50 prime and 35 to 70 zoom (both AF) and SB-20 to trade for a G2 with a 45mm and a flash. I can send you pic's upon request. I have been the only user of the F100 and grip (lenes I bought used) but I have only been using it a spotmeter for my 4x5 work. Great condition with NO bumps scratchs or brassing. my e-mail is mitchmcneil @ sympatico.ca (just remove the spaces)

coyot

Mitch,

Please send me some photos. I have a Contax G2 w/ 45, 90 and TLA 200 flash. All in good shape. Might consider trading. Need to double check that I can use those lenses on my Nikon D200. Have anything you would want to trade for the 90?

thanks,

Michael.

coyote@outbackcoyote.com

bike50

Banned
-Dirk, I have asked you numerous times to take my name off this damn forum. You persist in leaving me on the forum which I paid a subscription fee for and you refused to refund after I complained 1 day later that I wanted a refund.. Why the hell do not you stop the emails. Have you gone blind or are you a typical lazy German. I am sick and tired of hearing about this lens or that lens. I like old cameras and not new cameras. You misrepresented this forum to get my money and now you refuse to take me off the damn thing. I DO NOT CARE IF I GET MY FUCKING MONEY BACK_____ TAKE ME OFF THE FORUM____TAKE ME OFF THE FORUM____TAKE ME OFF THE FORUM.__________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rpnagel

Richard, you can do this YOURSELF.
1.) Goto EDIT Profiles (on upper left corner)
2.) untick all check boxes
3.) press <save profile> button.

Hope that helps, Rainer