DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Zeiss lens on Canon 20D

L

ltsdnce

Does anyone know if the Canon 20D will accomodate Zeiss MM lenses?

Hi Susan

I don't see why not. Since all EOS/EF lenses will fit the 20D, the Contax-EOS adaptor should work with the 20D. Perhaps someone out there who is currently using Zeiss lenses on a D-Rebel can confirm this.

Bobby

Yes,

All you need is an adapter. Go to Cameraquest.com. These appear to be the best. I have gone to Zeiss below 50mm.

Asher

Has anyone heard more on a new Canon/Zeiss adaptor that was purportedly being designed by Zeiss or Kyocera?
Susan

Hi Susan,

I haven't heard of a design by Zeiss or Kyocera - where have you heard that from?

As for compatability, I have read somewhere that certain focal lengths may not work properly with the adaptor. I'm not sure which ones, but be aware that there may be a problem.

Cheers, Saras

Has anyone used the zoerck adaptor?
How does it compare to the Shell or cameraquest adaptors?

Back