DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

User comments btil June 2003

> I have contacted Kyocera repair > service in NJ at least four times (2 emails, 2 telephone calls) to get > a replacement back and have received no response. Any other source for > parts or am I talking to the wrong people at Kyocera ?

It took me THREE weeks to get through and order a part. 1-800-526-0266. x4390 is the "parts" manager, I believe.

Posted by Joe Corpstein on Wednesday, April 02, 2003 - 7:31 pm:

Just purchased a used Contax NX. Arrived in the mail with a broken camera back. Need to replace it. I have contacted Kyocera repair service in NJ at least four times (2 emails, 2 telephone calls) to get a replacement back and have received no response. Any other source for parts or am I talking to the wrong people at Kyocera ?

Thanks.

I had good luck with:

CameraService

They have been very responsive regarding my RTS.

Don Williams

Posted by Joe Corpstein on Wednesday, April 02, 2003 - 7:31 pm:

Just purchased a used Contax NX. Arrived in the mail with a broken camera back. Need to replace it. I have contacted Kyocera repair service in NJ at least four times (2 emails, 2 telephone calls) to get a replacement back and have received no response. Any other source for parts or am I talking to the wrong people at Kyocera ?

Thanks.

I had good luck with:

CameraService@kyocera.com

They have been very responsive regarding my RTS.

Don Williams

> Any other source for parts or am I talking to the wrong people at Kyocera ?< Try this guy. He's the Contax parts guy in Canada. He can maybe help. drmphoto@rogers.com

Thanks To all regarding my previous post. Finally received a call back today.

Regards

Does NX have replaceable focusing screen or is it stuck with the matte screen that it comes with? I think I read somewhere that NX's screen is fixed, but I'd like a confirmation. Thanks.

How do you find the viewfinder? Bright?

-Dana

Posted by Moulin Patel on Monday, May 26, 2003 - 10:05 pm:

Just purchased a brand new Contax NX + 28-80 kit from bhphoto.com. The timing was great, not only did I qualify for a $300 manufacturer rebate, but the dealer price too was significantly marked down during the special promo which ended on 05/17/03. My final purchase is $510.00. Compare this to MSRP of $999.00. Be on the lookout for such promos by registering at bhphoto.com.

Back