DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Introductions Thread

Great job Dirk- but with one large caveat. I sent a personal message to you under the 'contact us' for your eyes only.

Hi. I'm Lee Jay from DPReview, where I joined in 2001. I live in the Denver, Colorado metro area. I'm been a photographer since I was 5 and bought my first SLR when I was 9.

Click on the envelop icon next to your profile at the top right hand corner and start a conversation with me.

Nobody except me has access to the Webmaster emails.

Screenshot_20230406-024114.png

Screenshot_20230406-024155.png

Hike Pics, a 6 year DPR veteran, a bonafide certified Kodakian. But I also dabble in other brands I'll be posting in several other groups.
Thanks Dirk and company, lookin' good here!

Hi! I'm GodsCreation from DPReview. I'm so glad to see this new website! I might actually like it better than DPReview (it's much easier to navigate).
Thanks to everyone who got this place set up! :daumenhoch-smilie:

Hike Pics, a 6 year DPR veteran, a bonafide certified Kodakian. But I also dabble in other brands I'll be posting in several other groups.
Thanks Dirk and company, lookin' good here!

Hi! I'm GodsCreation from DPReview. I'm so glad to see this new website! I might actually like it better than DPReview (it's much easier to navigate).
Thanks to everyone who got this place set up! :daumenhoch-smilie:
Fellas, I checked two of the other fora.

There was DPRevived, but they're kind of building that from the ground up, without dirk's experience. It's pretty clunky, by comparison.

There was the one with the tan theme. The owner is a nice guy, but MAN that place has a lot of subfora, and not a lot of them that get my interest.

There's my Facebook group, DPReview Alumni; it's fun and friendly; not too serious. I think it's at around 300 members now. We mostly are just sharing images and such there for now.

By all means, sign up for all of them. Test drive them all. It's a free internet. This one is the best, I think.

Greetings to former DPR members (and to all new members). I'm another Gary. Was on DPReview for the last 8 years. Hoping this new place will fill the void. Good to see some familiar moderators.

Back