DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

PowerShot A80 CP330

B

breaker

Hey guys,

I have just bought a CP-330 via internet and I will use it in combination with my PowerShot A80 (of which I am very satisfied).

Anyone any experience with the CP-330 or CP-300 and a digital camera?

I've had a CP-100 for quite a while, and I've been very happy with it. My experience is that you'll need to slightly over-expose images you want to print on this device, but that's not hard to do. I wouldn't recommend it as your only printer, but to get quick small prints from your digital camera, you can't go wrong.

well I saw prints from a CP-100 as well when it was just released and in my opinion the quality is far more better than my HP Photosmart 7660.

So I won't use it as only printer off course because it doesn't print A4 but mainly for taking instant pictures at parties and so on...

I should receive the printer this week or next week and I will keep you all posted about results...

Back