DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Batterie Life of NX

C

christof

I sold my RX for a NX with 28-80;
it was a Demo-model, after playing around with it to get familiar with the functions i put new Batteries in it. I went to Greece for Holiday . To my surprise the Battery Indicator on the LCD Display got down to medium position after just 6 films. i didn t use the included flash. Is that normal ????

I've been using an NX in a tropical climate where the temperature is around 28-36 degree C. A fresh battery will last for only 6-7 rolls of film, which is the same as you. Do you use AF and measure the light at different spots in a frame a lot before you shoot? Each time the auto focus work, it consumes the battery power. Carry 2 to 4 more battery spares is necessary.

Mostly i use the autofocus, and try to control the exposure very accurate. But nevertheless i think the NX needs a little to much batterie.

Back