DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

User comments btil April 2003

Stephen,
No need to use any USB-driver with Windows XP.
Just plug the USB-cable into your comuter and the Camera and wait a few seconds.
Peter

Peter:
Thanks. Works wonderful. That is what I get for reading the directions first, I knwe that was a mistake.
Thanks again,
Steve

Anybody know where to get an English manual? I ordered the TVS from HongKong via Ebay, and everything is in Japanese.<font color="ff0000">•<font color="ff0000">•<font color="ff0000">•<font color="ff0000">•<font color="ff0000">•<font color="ff0000">•<font color="ff0000">•<font color="ff0000">•<font color="ff0000">•

I finally found a small English manual that had been xeroxed. Prelimary tests indicate this camera is far superior to my old Olympus 3040.

Paul,

WOW, I can't wait to get mine.

I have a black one one order. Should be here
soon.

Superb LENS!!! Great detail reproduction. The camera produces excellent results, however under low lighting conditions very poor automatic exposures appear to be the rule! In addition, prevalent exposure delay (especially when flash is required/5MB image size is set) proves extremely bothersome.
TINO

I have made some test pictures at Foto Sauter in Munich and loaded the jpg's to my computer. Took the time at home to look at these pictures in detail, without making corrections!! I have similar observations as mentioned here: very good picture quality, provided there is enough light. I just made a couple of flash shots in the shop and some shots without the flash. The colour is beautiful and crisp, better than my Nikon Coolpix 5000. However, the shots without the flash have significant noise (high ISO and longer shutter time). I have uploaded a picture from my set here. I am sure the picture cannot do sufficient justice to the quality of the TVS digital pictures. I will soon buy one for travel purposes (my Nikon 5000 is very good, but bulky).
85795.gif

Back