DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Hello from BratPix, in Paris

BratPix

Born in the middle of the last century, I have been practicing photography for over sixty years. Curiously, far from getting tired of this activity, I am becoming more and more interested.

Born in the middle of the last century, I have been practicing photography for over sixty years. Curiously, far from getting tired of this activity, I am becoming more and more interested.
Welcome to The Forum! ;)

Maybe you remember me.

Hope to see more of your wonderful photos here, too. :)

Welcome to The Forum! ;)

Maybe you remember me.

Hope to see more of your wonderful photos here, too. :)
Hi BM! Indeed I remember you, and am quite optimistic about the future of this forum as a place to exchange with you and other friends of the almost late DPReview. It is a bit like if we had landed on a small island after the capsizing of our ship and saw friends arriving on the beach, is it not?

Hi BM! Indeed I remember you, and am quite optimistic about the future of this forum as a place to exchange with you and other friends of the almost late DPReview. It is a bit like if we had landed on a small island after the capsizing of our ship and saw friends arriving on the beach, is it not?
Hello BP! Yes, we should be optimistic here. It's a very nice community.

I think your shipwrecked analogy is an apt one. It's Gillian's Island all over again, isn't it? :)

Back