DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

User comments btil June 2003

Just recently bought G1, and I love it very much, and almost immediately I am selling out my SLR. I bought an old stock for a very good price, but I don't get the user manual.

Anybody knows where to find the G1 user manual? I have tried out the camera and seems I understand 90% of the functionality, but I seems there are things left out such as how to rewind the film mid roll.

Thanks, and sorry for my English.
Trisnadi

Trisnadi, I am not sure where to find a manual, but I do know how to rewind the film. At the bottom of the G1 there is a small black 'button'. Use a pen to press it and the film will rewind.
Vivian

I got my G1 manual at manuals2go.com. The price was very reasonable, althouth I don't know if they're still in business. The manual was not terribly good, but it's not useless, either. I think if you enumerate your questions, you could get them answered here.

Now is the time to order one from Kyocera. I ordered one for my G2, waited a month, and now one arrives every week! What a collection I have!

Hi all,
I bought my G1 user manual from Kyocera UK for £5 sterling,brand new copy. I don't have their email on hand, but I am sure you can find it in "Google" search.

Cheers,

> [Dear trisnadi: G1 is a good one isn't it? What SLR are you selling? Any historical value? And does the Seller of your G1 have any more?] >

Wilson: Yes, G1 meets my need in terms of quality and portability. My SLR is a Nikon FM3A (Nikon FE before), actually is a great camera too. For street photography, which I am now exploring, I'd prefer G1.

Can I use Nikon SB30 flash with G1? Will it damage the G1 electronic circuit inside? Thanks.

Back