DPR Forum

Welcome to the Friendly Aisles!
DPRF is a photography forum with people from all over the world freely sharing their knowledge and love of photography. Everybody is welcome, from beginners to the experienced professional. Whether it is Medium Format, fullframe, APS-C, MFT or smaller formats. Digital or film. DPRF is a forum for everybody and for every format.
Enjoy this modern, easy to use software. Look also at our Reviews & Gallery!

Post your nature and wildlife pictures

Sunset sheep
P4260994-dprf.jpg
  • OM Digital Solutions - OM-5
  • LUMIX G VARIO 14-140/F3.5-5.6
  • 97.0 mm
  • ƒ/7.1
  • 1/50 sec
  • Pattern
  • Manual exposure
  • ISO 640

Canada geese must be a world wide thing. Ray They were introduced here in New Zealand in the early 1900s as a game bird. Now we have to cull them off, just far too many of them. I do take plenty of shots of them though, because I like them.

Danny.

Lonely Canadian Goose. From time to time we take our grand kids to feed geese. Usually there are quite a few of them, but this time there was just one. And it was so lazy, it did not go for a piece of bread, but waited while a flow will bring it to it.
_Z9N0860.jpg

Lonely Canadian Goose.

If it is lethargic, it may be ill. Do you have bird flu in your area?
May be safest to keep your grandchildren away from it.
If you can check it out again you could report it if it looks worse.

Canada geese must be a world wide thing. Ray They were introduced here in New Zealand in the early 1900s as a game bird. Now we have to cull them off, just far too many of them. I do take plenty of shots of them though, because I like them.
They also have spread across central Europe, we didn't use to have them here but now they're everywhere. They're a bit of a nuisance sometimes but I don't think they are being actively culled. They do indeed look nice.

Back